NO-TOX® is a non-toxin-based, fast-acting anti-wrinkle serum which is better value for money
While NO-TOX® contains these ingredients with proven benefits, the key is in the manufacturing process - where precise concentrations are introduced at specified times into the mix. Dr Paul says that developing NO-TOX®, a serum that took a decade and 7 prototypes, was an experiment in “molecular dermatology”.
Plukenitia Volubis seed extract (sacha inchi)
- Rich in omega- and omega-3, this plant extract moisturises skin without clogging pores making NO-TOX® non-comedogenic.
- ✔ Small tip: It is one of the richest sources of plant-based omega-3.
Sodium Hyaluronate / Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Hyaluronic acid is natural sugar molecule found in skin, and it helps to bind water to collagen thereby making skin moisturized, plumper, and firmer. Commonly found in injectable dermal fillers.
- ✔ Small tip: Our unique formulation allows for easy absorption without first spraying skin with water.
Copper, lysine, and proline
- Copper in combination with these amino acids helps assemble collagen.
- ✔ Small tip: copper containing foods include nuts (like cashews) and oysters.
- From marine algae, this is a plankton-based micronutrient and rich in B vitamins.
- ✔ Small tip: This is like using a conditioner for your skin.
- From green algae, this chlorophyte is rich in antioxidants.
- ✔ Small tip: Think of this as biofuel for your skin.
- Vitamin C, except we have cleverly formulated an alkaline form to prevent its inactivation by copper (as can happen in some other vitamin C serums).
- ✔ Small tip: Save money as you don’t need any other vitamin C serum.
- Vitamin B3, this not only reduces fine lines and wrinkles, but also improves uneven skin tones.
- ✔ Small tip: For those prone to skin cancer, taking Niacinamide as an oral supplement can help reduce crusty skin and precancerous growths.
- Water, glycerin, niacinamide, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed plukenetia volubilis seed extract, panthenol, disodium EDTA, methylglucoside phosphate, copper lysinate/prolinate, lecithin, ruttnera lamellosa oil, watanabea reniformis oil, sodium ascorbate, tocopherol, sodium citrate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, sodium benzoate (incidental).